What can a VoiceBot do for you?
VOIQ VoiceBots automate your sales, marketing and service calls by having conversations with your leads and customers over the phone. They can call your contacts to remind them of an upcoming meeting/event/payment, schedule meetings, engage prospects who've recently downloaded marketing content, qualify leads, and so on.
Let's create your first Zap to trigger a VoiceBot Call after a lead downloads an Ebook
Before walking you through creating your first Zap, make sure to check your email for an invite to our VOIQ integration in Zapier.
You can watch the video or follow our step-by-step instructions below!
1. Make a VOIQ Zap
To get started making a Zap, click Make a Zap at the top-righthand corner of the page.
2. Name your Zap
- Once in the Zap Editor, go ahead and give your Zap a name. For this example, we've named our Zap "Ebook Download + Call". Tip: make your Zap's name clear and concise. Use the names of the two apps involved, the trigger and the action.
3. Set up the Trigger
Choose the trigger app
- First, pick the app that you want to start the Zap. Enter the app's name in the search box or click on the app icon in YOUR APPS. For this example, we'll use HubSpot.
Choose the trigger
- Pick the specific trigger for the app from the list of options. Since we're going to call a lead after filling out a form to download an ebook, let's select New Form Submission. Then click Save + Continue.
Connect or select your account
- Choose an account that is already connected to Zapier or click Connect a New Account to add a new one. A pop-up will appear, prompting you to authorize Zapier to connect to the app. For this example, we have already connected our HubSpot account. Then click Save + Continue.
Set up your options
- Set the field that you want to include in the Zap. For this example, we'll select a HubSpot form that we have previously created in HubSpot. Then click Continue.
Test this step
- In this step, you'll see which information from the app will be used for the trigger. For our chosen example, you can see a sample form from HubSpot, and the fields included in the form.
4. Set up the Action
Choose the action app
Type in the name of the app you want the action to be applied to. It can be the same app as your Trigger app, or a different one. In this example, we'll use VOIQ.
Choose the action
Choose how you want the app to behave in response to the trigger. In this example, we've chosen to Create a VoiceBot Dialog to call and ask your leads a simple yes/no question. Then click Save + Continue.
Connect or select your account
- Choose an account that is already connected to Zapier or click Connect a New Account to add a new one. A pop-up will appear, prompting you to authorize Zapier to connect to the app. For this example, we have already connected our VOIQ account. Then click Save + Continue.
Set up the template
- This is the step where you can customize your Zap. Fill in the blank fields by clicking on the dropdown boxes or the plus (+) sign on the righthand side of every field to tell the Zap to pull in data from the trigger step. For some fields, you can also enter the information directly rather than selecting it from a dropdown box.
- Once you click on the dropdown menu, a list of data from your trigger app will appear. Choose the data points from your trigger app that most closely match the field in your action app. For this example, we mapped the contact data from HubSpot and matched it to the fields in VOIQ: contact's first name and last name, company name, phone number, and the campaign tied to this VoiceBot (so you can track and measure your call performance). To be able to select a campaign, you need to create a VoiceBot Campaign from VOIQ beforehand. Once you've mapped all the fields, click Continue.
Test this step
In this step, you'll see which information from the trigger app will be sent to the action app. For this example, you'll see the HubSpot form fields. If you're ready to test it, make sure that the sample includes a real phone number to call to. Click Send Test to VOIQ to trigger the VoiceBot call. If you want to skip the test, you can do so by clicking on Skip Test.
5. Save your Zap
Finally, click Finish, give your Zap a name (if you haven't already), and toggle the ON/OFF button to ON. Now, every time somebody fills out that form, a VoiceBot call will be triggered to them. Your Zap will run automatically from now on until you turn it off.
Check out our Support Page or email us at email@example.com for help with any questions about our VoiceBots.