What can a VoiceBot do for you?
VOIQ VoiceBots fully automates your sales, marketing and service call tasks by having conversations with your leads and customers over the phone. They can call your leads/customers to remind them about an upcoming meeting/event/payment, schedule meetings, engage prospects who've recently downloaded marketing content, qualify leads, and so on. You can launch one-off VoiceBots calls from your HubSpot CRM or trigger them from HubSpot Workflows.
Let's map a contact's Yes/No answer to a HubSpot property to: Trigger a follow-up action from a HubSpot workflow
You can watch the video or follow our step-by-step instructions below!
1. Create a New Campaign
Once logged into VOIQ, click on New Campaign in the upper left-hand corner to create a new campaign. You can choose to start from scratch, or to leverage our built-in templates. Learn more about how to create a campaign on VOIQ.
2. Build your Script
- Once you have selected the Voice for your VoiceBot, it's time to build your script. First, click on Yes/No to add your first question. In this example, you're going to ask a contact if he/she is interested in learning more about a new line of credit. Use Smart Tags (i.e. contact first name, company name, etc.) to personalize the conversation. You can select a smart tag from the dropdown menu, or by typing ALT + 1 twice.
3. Use HubSpot properties as Smart Tags
If you're using our HubSpot integration, you can fully personalize and customize your script by pushing any property from HubSpot into VOIQ and use them as smart tags.
- Click on your Account Name on the top right-hand corner of the platform, and then click on Company Settings. In the Integrations tab, click on the 3 dots (...) on the right side of CRM Integrations, and then click on Edit Properties.
- Select the HubSpot properties you would like to add from the dropdown menu, for example: Contact Owner, Area of interest, Email, etc. Once you've selected all the properties you'd like to add, click Save.
- Next, go back to the Script section of your Campaign. Add the new Smart tags in your questions or statements. You can select a smart tag from the dropdown menu, or by typing ALT + 1 twice.
4. Map a HubSpot property to a Yes/No answer in your script
You can also map your contact's YES or NO answers to a property in HubSpot. The property will auto-populate with the YES or NO answer, which you can then use to trigger specific follow up actions, tasks, or new workflows in HubSpot.
- Click on the gears at the right-hand side of the question in your script, and then click on Edit HubSpot Mapping.
- Select the HubSpot property that you would like to map from the dropdown menu. In this example you're going to choose a custom property "Interest in new lines of credit" and map it to both YES and NO answers. Then click Save.
5. Use a auto-populated HubSpot property to trigger a Workflow
Now, you can use the outcomes from your VoiceBot campaign in your HubSpot workflows. To do that, go to your HubSpot account and create your Workflow. This workflow will be triggered using the property we previously mapped on VOIQ "Interest in new lines of credit". For this example, the workflow will automatically enroll any contact that answered YES to that question during the call, to send them a promotional email.
- In your workflow, click Set enrollment triggers, and select Automatically. Then, click on the trigger criteria: Contact properties, and search for "Interest in new lines of credit". Since we want to trigger the workflow every time a contact answers YES, click on is equal to any of: YES. When you're done refining your trigger, click on Done, then Save.
- To add an action, click the + icon, scroll down to the Marketing section. Click on Send Email and select the email you want to send to your contact list. When you're done choosing the email to send, click Done, then Save. Next, review your workflow and turn it ON.
- Make sure you assign Skip Logic to your script, include a Voicemail Message (optional), and customize your Call Settings. Learn more about your campaign set up.
6. Turn on your Campaign
From Step 3 - Summary, review your campaign settings, then toggle ON the campaign. The VoiceBot will immediately start calling your contacts if you uploaded a list of contacts to be called in Step 2 - List. If you did not upload a list, your campaign is now visible/searchable on your preferred CRM via the VoiceBot integration.
Check out our Support Page or email us at email@example.com for help with any questions regarding our VoiceBots.