What can a VoiceBot do for you?
VOIQ VoiceBots automate your sales, marketing and service calls by having conversations with your leads and customers over the phone. They can call your contacts to remind them about an upcoming meeting/event/payment, schedule meetings, engage prospects who've recently downloaded marketing content, qualify leads, and so on.
Let's create your first VoiceBot Campaign to: Live transfer a call to a Sales Rep or Customer Success Agent
You can watch the video or follow our step-by-step instructions below!
1. Create a New Campaign
Once logged in to VOIQ, click on New Campaign in the upper left-hand corner. Next, type in the name of your campaign.
2. Edit your Campaign Settings
- From Step 1 - Setup, choose the Voice you want to use for your VoiceBot from the dropdown menu. Click on Show advanced options to select the Speed and Pitch for your VoiceBot.
- Fill out the Script the VoiceBot will use on the call. First, click on Yes/No to add your first question. In this example, you want to ask for your contact if he/she is interested or available to be transferred. Use Smart Tags (i.e. contact first name, company name, etc.) to personalize your message. You can copy them from the help text "How to use smart tags" or by typing ALT + 1 twice.
- Click on Transfer Call and input the message your contact will receive once the transfer will be initiated. Tip: Give your contact the transfer information so that in case the call drops, he/she can easily reach the right person directly. Next, 1) Input the phone number and extension (optional) you want to transfer the call to, 2) provide the other party with the call context to transfer the conversation seamlessly to the rep or agent. Then, click Save.
- Once you've completed your script, go back and make sure you assign Skip Logic to your script, so that the VoiceBot follows the right script path based on your contact yes or no response to each question. Turn on the Show Logic Map toggle, so you can see the flow of your script.
- You can add a Voicemail Message script (optional). This will only be left after VOIQ attempts to call the lead 3 times (3 attempts spaced out hourly).
4. Upload your Contacts
From Step 2 - List, click Upload to import a list of contacts to the platform. You have two options here, you can either:
- Skip this step if you wish to trigger your VoiceBot from HubSpot, as you'll be enrolling your contacts directly from your HubSpot account. If that's the case, you can go straight to step 5 to turn on your Campaign.
- Upload a CSV file if you want to call contacts with VoiceBots directly from the VOIQ platform.
- In order to upload your contacts, you'll need to have your contact data stored in a CSV file on your computer. The spreadsheet must include:
- The first name, last name, and phone number of the contacts that you wish the VoiceBot to call
- A header for each column in your file
- The correct phone format: If you're calling U.S numbers, it should include the area code. If you're calling outside the U.S, you should add the country code in brackets.
- After uploading your contact list, on the Map columns screen, you will need to match the columns in your file to the VOIQ fields. Next, click on the checkmark to add the contacts to your campaign and then click on Continue.
- You'll be able to see the total contacts uploaded by country and timezone. The platform uses the timezones of each of your contacts to make sure the VoiceBot calls them at the right time. It's also very important for when you're setting up appointments over the phone.
5. Turn on your Campaign
From Step 3 - Summary, review your campaign settings, then toggle on the campaign. If you uploaded a CSV file of leads in the List step, the VoiceBot will immediately start calling your contacts. If you did not upload a list, your campaign will now be visible/searchable in your preferred CRM inside the VOIQ VoiceBots integration.
Check out our Support Page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help with any questions on our VoiceBots.