What can a VoiceBot do for you?
VOIQ VoiceBots fully automates your sales, marketing and service call tasks by having conversations with your leads and customers over the phone. They can call your leads/customers to remind them about an upcoming meeting/event/payment, schedule meetings, engage prospects who've recently downloaded marketing content, qualify leads, and so on.
Let's create your first VoiceBot Campaign to: schedule a product demo with a Sales Rep
You can watch the video or follow our step-by-step instructions below!
1. Create a New Campaign
Once logged in to VOIQ, click on New Campaign in the upper left-hand corner. Next, type in the name of your campaign.
2. Edit your Campaign Settings
- From Step 1 - Setup, choose the Voice you want to use for your VoiceBot from the dropdown menu. Click on Show advanced options to select the Speed and Pitch for your VoiceBot.
- Fill out the Script the VoiceBot will use on the call. First, click on Yes/No to add your first question. In this example, you're going to ask your contact for a meeting. Use Smart Tags (i.e. contact first name, company name, etc.) to personalize your message. You can copy them from the help text "How to use smart tags" or by typing ALT + 1 twice.
- Click on Schedule Meetings and write down the question you'll use to confirm your contact's availability. Next, customize your meeting details: 1) Include the calendar times when you can take meetings (i.e. Monday - Friday from 9 AM to 5PM), 2) select a timezone from the dropdown menu, and 3) input the event duration or meeting length (i.e. 15, 30, or 60 minutes). Then, click Save.
- Once you've completed your script, go back and make sure you assign Skip Logic to your script, so that the VoiceBot follows the right script path based on your contact's yes or no response to each question. Turn on the Show Logic Map toggle, so you can see the flow of your script.
- You can add a Voicemail Message script (optional). This will only be left after VOIQ attempts to call the lead 3 times (3 attempts spaced out hourly).
4. Upload your Contacts
From Step 2 - List, click Upload to import a list of contacts to the platform. You have two options here, you can either:
- Skip this step, if you want to trigger your VoiceBot from HubSpot as you'll be enrolling your contacts directly from your HubSpot account. If that's the case, you can go straight to step 5 to turn on your Campaign.
- Upload a CSV file of the contacts you'd like the VoiceBot to call.
- In order to upload your contacts, you'll need to have your contact data stored in a CSV file on your computer. The spreadsheet must include:
- The first name, last name, and phone number of the contacts that you wish the VoiceBot to call
- A header for each column in your file
- The correct phone format: If you're calling U.S numbers, it should include the area code. If you're calling outside the U.S, you should add the country code in brackets.
- After uploading your contact list, on the Map columns screen, you will need to match the columns in your file to the VOIQ fields. Next, click on the checkmark to add the contacts to your campaign, and then click on Continue.
- You'll be able to see the total contacts uploaded by country and timezone. The platform uses the timezones of each of your contacts to make sure the VoiceBot calls them at the right time. It's also very important for when you're setting up appointments over the phone.
5. Turn on your Campaign
From Step 3 - Summary, review your campaign settings, then toggle on the campaign. The VoiceBot will immediately start calling your contacts if you uploaded a list of contacts to be called in Step 2 - List. If you did not upload a list, your campaign is now visible/searchable on your preferred CRM via the VoiceBot integration.
Check out our Support Page or email us at email@example.com for help with any questions regarding our VoiceBots.