What can a VoiceBot do for you?
VOIQ VoiceBots automate your sales, marketing and service calls by having conversations with your leads and customers over the phone. They can call your contacts and remind them about an upcoming meeting/event/payment, schedule a meeting, engage prospects who've recently downloaded marketing content, qualify leads, and so on.
Let's launch a Quick VoiceBot Demo Campaign from VOIQ
To get an idea of how our VoiceBots sound and work, you can create a Quick Demo from our VOIQ software. You can watch this video or follow our step-by-step instructions below to give it a try!
1. Sign in to your VOIQ Account
Sign in to VOIQ here using the email and password you created when you setup your VOIQ account:
2. Create a Quick VoiceBot Demo
Once logged in, click on Quick Demo at the top of the left-hand menu. The Quick Demo lets you try out our VoiceBots by test calling yourself.
- Input your First Name, Last Name and Phone Number.
CREATE A MESSAGE/SCRIPT
- Select the type of demo VoiceBot that you'd like to test. You can choose to deliver a custom message or make a simple call with a yes/no question.
- If you choose to deliver a custom message, write the script you want the VoiceBot to deliver during the call in the Message box.
- If you choose to make a simple one-question call, add the question you want the VoiceBot to ask, the reply the VoiceBot will give depending on whether the contact says Yes or No, and the Voicemail message the bot can leave on the last attempt if no one picks up.
SELECT A VOICE
- Select a Voice for your VoiceBot from the different voice and language options in the dropdown menu. Next, select the Speed and Pitch for your VoiceBot (you don't have to adjust this unless you'd like to). Then, click Call.
And that's it! You have created the VoiceBot demo call successfully, and you'll be receiving the call within a few seconds.
Check out our Support Page or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for help with any questions on VoiceBots.